SAFETY STEPS FOR PATIENTS AND THE DENTAL TEAM
- Pt. screening at time of booking appointment and again on appointment day.
- Pts. Required to wear masks from home and use hand sanitizer in the office.
- Pt. to text / call from car upon arrival and then we will receive them at foyer.
- Only the patient is allowed inside the office, accompanying persons to wait outside.
- No patients in waiting rooms.
- Staggered appointments for minimizing patient’s interaction.
- Plexiglass barrier at reception.
- Faceshields used by dental team during treatment.
- 15 minutes Fallow time before disinfecting rooms after aerosol procedures.
- Cleaning & Disinfection of all high touch surfaces twice a day in the clinic.
- Strictly following IPAC guidelines from Public Health Ontario.
- Patients to follow up if they have any Covid 19 symptoms within 2 weeks of appointment.
- Medical grade Hepa Air Purifiers in each treatment room.
- Rooms partitioned to prevent cross flow.
- Covid positive patients not being treated at this time.
- Temperature scan done at entrance.
- Antiseptic mouthwash pre rinse.